How to order~
Nature's Fabrics knows it can be difficult to order fabric online- we hope this video can help you along in the process. If you need any help with your online fabric choices or if you need more pictures of a fabric feel free to ask.
We know our site can be tricky. Here are a few tips and tricks to navigating things easily:
1. Ordering fractional yardage can be confusing. If you want to buy 2 1/2 yards you can buy 5 cuts 1/2 each or a 2 cuts one yard and 1 cut at 1/2 yard. We will always provide continuous yardage. The pieces will be all one cut. If there are no "yards" available, feel free to order all the 1/2 yards you need, again, we will cut it as one long cut.
2. Samples are sold as 4'" squares
3. Log in to your account before shopping- if you don't have an account creating one will help.
4. Please keep an eye on spam or promotions tabs in your email box. Our emails often get flagged. Adding us to a safe senders list will help us contact you in the event of an order error.
5. Always feel free to ask questions where ever you feel comfortable- You can text us at 814-734-7137 too!
This pod tote bag is made with our 1mil pul fabric that is made in the USA. This makes a waterproof bag for diapers, traveling, wet clothing etc.
She has a free pattern in the description of the video